AIR TRANSFERS TO LEOPARD HILLS
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R.Tambo International Airport to Leopard Hills with Federal Air.
- Daily transfers from Johannesburg, Kruger Mpumalanga International & Hoedspruit Airports.
- Transfers from any lodges in the Sabi Sands.
- Private charters are available on request.
- Helicopter flights to the Blyde River Canyon and Gods Window can be arranged on request.
BY PRIVATE AIRCRAFT:
ULUSABA LANDING STRIP
- Co-OrdinatesS -24° 47‘ 20.688“ E 31° 21‘ 21.1392“
- Length1350 meters
- Width18 meters
- Elevation1300 feet
- Landing FeesContact the Lodge
Transfers from the strip to the Lodge take 5 minutes.
LEOPARD HILLS HELIPAD
- Co-OrdinatesS -24° 47‘ 18.76“ E 31° 21‘ 25.07“
Daily flights between Johannesburg and Cape Town to Skukuza Airport.
As well as from Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Livingstone to Nelspruit and Nelspruit to Vilanculos