Leopard Hills recognises and embraces the important role it plays in conservation of its environment.
Every effort is made to use responsible management techniques that protect and enhance the environment for future generations. Leopard Hills strives to secure long-term sustainability of the South African tourism industry and is aligned with Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa.
LEOPARD HILLS IS COMMITTED TO TAKING ACTION:
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- To comply fully with environmental legislation and codes of conduct.
- To minimise waste and to reduce, reuse and recycle the resources consumed
by our business, wherever practical.
- To reduce pollution.
- To invite our guests, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts
to protect the environment.
- Where we can, to work with others in the tourism industry, in public agencies and
the community; to achieve wider environmental goals.
- To openly communicate policies and practices to interested parties.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare
our performance with policies, objectives and targets.
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet these objectives.
BECOME A RHINO WARRIOR
Join in on the Fight Against Poaching
Did you know the world’s rhino
population has declined
90% since 1970?
Join forces to help end one of the biggest
crimes of our generation: the ongoing
slaughter of African rhino.
By purchasing a Rhino Force
Supporter’s Band, you’re showing
that you’re actively supporting
anti-poaching efforts in South Africa.
(FREE delivery within South Africa)
or purchase from Leopard Hills.