WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS @ LEOPARD HILLS
Bespoke intimate weddings, overlooking an active waterhole...
At Leopard Hills, we pride ourselves on our reputation for warm, world-class service, and the little touches that make the difference. Emphasis is on ultimate luxury and romantic charm, combined with the priceless gift of privacy. Weddings at Leopard Hills portray just this ...
This intimate lodge offers a memorable safari experience for couples and honeymooners alike.
LEOPARD HILLS WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Wedding ceremony on the secluded pool deck at the lodge, overlooking an active waterhole.
- Witnesses at the ceremony (Leopard Hills staff).
- South African sparkling wine for the couple.
- Local flowers for the ceremony table, bridal bouquet, groom’s corsage, pole flowers and cake arrangement flowers.
- Single layer wedding cake of your choice.
- 30 min massage for the bride and groom.
- Pressing of bride and groom’s garments.
- Wedding turn down.
- Wedding gift for the bridal couple, courtesy of Leopard Hills.
- The use of your own personal wedding co-ordinator, who is on hand at all times to make your stay just that more memorable and relaxing.
2017 WEDDING PACKAGE PRICE: R 20 570 (EXCLUDING ACCOMMODATION)
Valid until 31 December 2017
2018 WEDDING PACKAGE PRICE: R 22 600 (EXCLUDING ACCOMMODATION)
Valid until 31 December 2018
This package EXCLUDES: (To be quoted on request)
- The Minister, his/her travel and preparation and processing of all legal documents.
- Photographer, hairdresser, make-up artist and additional beauty treatments.
- All Beverages.
- Traditional performers.
Note: Children over ten years of age are also welcome.
However, if you book the whole camp, there is no age limit.
...the staff at Leopard Hills
went above and beyond
The Highlight of
We had the honeymoon suite
and it was a dream room.
LEGALITY OF FOREIGN WEDDINGS IN SOUTH AFRICA
The law in South Africa requires a foreign couple to attend an appointment at the Department of Home Affairs before they can be legally married in South Africa. Since this is quite a cumbersome task for someone on safari, we suggest that you process all legal marriage documents in your home country and enjoy your ceremony on safari in a more traditional way.