WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW...
RATES ARE QUOTED
- Inclusive of VAT
- In South African Rands
- Subject to availability
All tariffs quoted are subject to change, without prior notice.
However, rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- Luxury accommodation
- Two game drives per day
- Optional walking safaris
- Three meals daily
- Tea / Coffee
- All beverages excluding premium wines from our wine cellar
and imported champagnes
- Laundry service
- Road transfer from the Leopard Hills Airstrip to the Lodge
- Complimentary WIFI in all suites
- Cellar wines
- Premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs cigars and cigarettes
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Lodge Transfers
- Additional activities
- Wellness treatments
- Reserve Entry Fees
- Direct Bookings:
A deposit of 25% of the total accommodation charge is required to confirm a provisional reservation and full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival. Tour-operators are required to prepay in full 4 weeks prior to arrival, unless otherwise arranged. There is a 5% surcharge on credit card payments for commissionable bookings. Extras may be settled in camp. We accept all credit cards except Diners Club.
Peak Season Terms and Conditions: 20 December ‘till 5 January.
All Bookings over Christmas and New Year’s Eve can only be secured once a 25% non-refundable deposit has been paid.
- Group Reservations:
Should the reservations department require the accommodation that is being held by the group for the same dates, we will request the group to supply us with an immediate 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Four weeks before arrival: 50% of full amount
- Two weeks before arrival: 75% of full amount
- One week before arrival: 100% of full amount
- To avoid inconvenience to other guests, we regret that children under the age of ten are not permitted, unless the whole camp is booked by one party. We do not have triple suites.
WHAT TO TAKE
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Cameras and binoculars
- Anti-malaria precautions (consult your doctor/pharmacist)
- Light, neutral-coloured clothing
- Swimming costume
- Warm jackets are essential in winter (May - Oct)
- Guests may arrive any time from 12h00.
- Rooms are to be vacated by 11h00 on morning of departure.