WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW...
RATES ARE QUOTED
- Inclusive of VAT
- In South African Rands
- Subject to availability
All tariffs quoted are subject to change, without prior notice.
However, rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- Luxury accommodation
- Three meals daily
- Tea / Coffee
- Two game drives per day with refreshments
- Optional walking safaris
- All beverages excluding premium wines from our wine cellar
- Cellar wines
- Premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs cigars and cigarettes
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Additional activities
- Wellness treatments
- Laundry Service
- Timbavati Foundation donations
- Timbavati Conservation Levy of R160-00 per person (subject to change without prior notification)
- Timbavati Gate Levy is at charged per vehicle – applicable for guests self driving (subject to change without prior notification)
- R 50.00 per person collection fee and R 50.00 per person drop-off fee for flights to and from the airstrip.
A deposit of 25% of the total accommodation charge is required to confirm a provisional reservation and full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival. Tour-operators are required to prepay in full 4 weeks prior to arrival, unless otherwise arranged. There is a 5% surcharge on credit card payments for commissionable bookings. Extras may be settled in camp. We accept all credit cards, but do not accept Travellers Cheques.
Kings Camp (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or release any provisional bookings, should the reservations department require the accommodation that is being held,by the group for the same dates required we request an immediate 25% non-refundable deposit. Bookings can only be secured and guaranteed in writing once an immediate 25% non-refundable deposit has been paid to secure reservations.
- Four weeks before arrival: 50% of full amount
- Two weeks before arrival: 75% of full amount
- One week before arrival: 100% of full amount
- Children aged from 6 and above are permitted at the Lodge.
- Children ages 6-11 years can share a room with their parents.
- Children sharing a suite with 2 full paying guests will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
- We regret we do not allow children under the age of 6, unless the whole camp is booked.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Waterbuck Private Camp.
WHAT TO TAKE
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Cameras and binoculars
- Anti-malaria precautions (consult your doctor/pharmacist)
- Light, neutral-coloured clothing
- Swimming costume
- Warm jackets are essential in winter (May - Sep)
- Guests may arrive any time from 13h00.
- Rooms are to be vacated by 11h00.
- Please note that there is a 25% surcharge on late check-outs and early check-ins.